Request an Appointment
Please follow the online appointment scheduling directions below to request a new patient or follow up naturopathic medicine visit with Dr. Tamara Darragh. If you would like to speak with Dr. Darragh about this appointment or would prefer to make the appointment via phone you can follow the Connect With Us link to send us an email and we will call you back or you can call our White Bear Lake office at: (612) 202-1417.
- Once you have requested your appointment, Studio Within will receive this request and either confirm or deny it with an email. If we cannot accommodate your appointment request we will send you a message back with an alternate time and/or reason that we cannot accommodate the appointment. Please allow 3 business days for confirmation, as we are only in the White Bear Lake office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- New patients will receive an email invitation to Studio Within's patient portal. You will need to follow the provided link to set up a personal username and password. The patient portal will have all of your necessary new patient paper work, most of which you will be able to fill out online. The patient portal will also be a place for confidential communication between you and Studio Within, to request follow-up visits, access lab and diagnostic imaging results and to download forms, educational handouts and recommendations from your doctor.
- Your first appointment will be scheduled for 90 minutes, but please allow 2 hours for this appointment.
- We require that all online forms be completed at least 1 week before your first visit, as this allows us time to look over and prepare so we have more time during our face-to-face visit to discuss what's going on. This paperwork is quite lengthy, but we do appreciate your time and consideration to offer honest and thoughtful answers. It may take up to an hour to fill out depending on the complexity of your medical history.
- We also ask that you fill out a 3-Day Food, Symptom, Bowel Movement Journal (2 weekdays and 1 weekend day) that will be available for download in your patient portal. Please bring this journal with you to your first appointment along with any current medications, supplements, homeopathic remedies and any recent labs or diagnostic imaging reports.
- Once set up, you can always access your patient portal from the Connect With Us link.
- If you have any trouble requesting an appointment through this online system, please email or call us ((612) 202-1417) and we'll take care of it.
- If you are a current patient requesting ablood draw appointmentplease send us a message through the patient portal and will provide you with the details of scheduling this appointment with Synergy Family Physicians. Blood draws are currently being scheduled on Tuesdays, from 8:45 AM to 11:30 AM and will be performed by Synergy Family Physicians.
Online Appointment Request